Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I think I'm in Arkansas" and other musings about Kaye.

As mentioned many times before I also have another sister...Kaye. I talked about her a lot in my blog posts as evidenced here, here,here, and here. She was the one who carted me to all my doctor's appt's when my stomach got as big as a table. She then would take me out to lunch at fun places like, Dr. Jazz's Soda Fountain where we would order copious amounts of cheese fries and Italian Vanilla Marshmallow sodas with free refills. She was the maid-of-honor in my wedding, she is the godmother to the boo-boo, she was the first person (other than Pat) to find out I was pregnant.
I obviously think she is awesome too. Here is a photo blog just to drive the point home.
Rainbow Bright and the Adorable Bunny-1984

Kaye's true persona-1980 something

Humphrey's Circa 2002(when apparently it was cool to show your stomach)

Our first apartment in the Central West End-2003

Then (1983) and Now(2002) photo

Eating Xmas Cookies(1990)

Maid-o-Honor (2008)

Thanks, Kaye.

"I have curly hair!"...sometimes

The first person to find out I was pregnant with the boo

Great minds think a like (My cousin's wedding)

"Candid" (2010)

Self-portraits (Kaye's 30th-2010)

Jack's Godmother (2011)

Pointy Ballet Toes(2010)

"Grab her and stop taking pictures!"-Mom(2010)

More self-portraits(2009)

"blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah. So what, What's up, Shut up"- Our fav Song(2009)

Harris/ Bellon Xmas Tradition at Cafe Eau(Xmas 2009)

More self-portraits...(Xmas 2010)

Jack and Aunt Kaye-Kaye refusing to wear matching pj's to Libby and I (Xmas 2010)

Obviously are favorite shot...There are more where these came from (Xmas 2010)
Cards Game-2009
I love you, Kaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.