After 16 hours of labor, Baby Jack is finally here! I planned on blogging with Pat throughout the early stages of labor, but labor came on full force as soon as I checked into the hospital on Tuesday night. My contractions were never further than 5 minutes apart which made blogging the furthest thing from my mind :)
Since his birth I have been breastfeeding, sleeping, taking pain pills and sleeping. I can't believe how tired I am. I can't wait to share Jack's birth story, but I am still too out-of-it to spill the beans right now.
Here are some must share details though:
John Everett "Jack" born October 20, 2010 at 5:41p.m.
9.1 lbs and 22 and 3/4 inches long (that's almost 2 feet!)
Jack is so cute I can't wait to see him. Congratulations. You two will be great parents.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful! His feet are so big.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader of your blog, I had added it two weeks ago...I'm happy for you and your new family :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!! he's so so so so precious!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm your newest follower. I found you on Top Baby blogs. Your blog is lovely:)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! He's a beautiful baby:) Many blessings to you:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini. Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. They are all handmade GORGEOUS baby stuff.
Congratulations! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I just stumbled across your blog the other day through top baby blogs and have been checking back for news of your little boy's arrival. Can't wait to read the birth story! Enjoy these first few weeks. They are intense but oh so memorable :)
ReplyDeleteDid you get to have your natural birth? What was it like?? I cannot wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He's beautiful! Can't wait to read all about the delivery. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I planned on blogging during early labor, too, but I think I only made it to two posts lol! Time just disappears during labor!
ReplyDelete