So you may have read some posts that explained how awesome my sister Libby is on my blog. This is another one like that...It's been amazing having little Libby living here. In the morning I just stick the monitor or Jack in her room before heading off to school. No taking baby out in the cold. No rushing around to drop him off at day-care before heading to school. sigh.
On top of that I now have a live-in friend (besides Pat) to hang with. Want to go to Target? Sure. Want to order Imo's and watch Jersey Shore? Definitely. How about sharing a bottle of wine? Yes, please!
It has been hard not having Libby here over the last few years while she was busy living in Chicago. Its awesome to have her home now. Its super selfish because I know she wants to find a job and move back to NYC, but I'm loving having Libby be my nanny and sister. Thanks, Ski.

No comments:
Post a Comment
It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.