Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fun

This weekend Pat and I were dying to get out of the house with Baby Jack. After being trapped on the third floor of our house since I'd been home from the hospital it sounded like a great way to enjoy the fall weather. On Saturday we decided to try our first adventure out as a family. We had a picnic in the park with sandwich's from Le Grand's deli and then went shopping at Crate and Barrel with my NEW baby carrier from Infantino.
Family Picnic in the park

A South City Staple

Daddy enjoying some fresh air and a sandwich


I recently contacted Infantino about  becoming a "Test Mom" for their baby products. They sent me this Infantino "Balance Carrier" in the mail the week we had Jack. Perfect timing! I absolutely love it. I see so many mom's hauling their babies around in their car seats and although it is a great tank top arms workout, it does look a bit cumbersome. This baby carrier is so comfortable for running errands and is really easy to use. You can get it on and off all by yourself. All I do is grab Baby Jack out of his car seat and place him in the carrier while in the parking lot. Your baby remains close to you and you are hands free. I would recommend this product to all my momma friends. Check out my shopping trip!


We had a great 1St Halloween as a family! We enjoyed a lazy Sunday around the house and then headed over to my mom's for dinner and trick-or-treating! Jack had received his costume from Aunt Kaye- Kaye so we decided to go as cowboys and Jack as a baby cow! We had fun celebrating my 28th birthday, passing out candy, visiting with a few neighbors and showing off Jack in his costume. Halloween is my favorite holiday and it was fun to dress up as a family!
Cowgirl and baby Cow

Thanks Aunt Kaye- Kaye for the costume!



Our 1st Halloween

Showing him off in his new costume!




1 comment:

  1. I love your Halloween costumes! And that carrier looks wonderful. I had never thought about contacting a company to test their products, but that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.