Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Three Months Old. 10 cool things about Jack

So Jack is three months old. He's a pretty big deal around these parts. Now that I've been away from him from 7am-6pm everyday it seems like he does something amazing every time I turn around. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to log on and share them all with you. I'm sure you are sitting on the edge of your seats though so I'll indulge you.

Jack's a pretty big deal:
1) He can talk. That's right people, this baby is a genius. He can imitate, "Hi" and then he has a whole litany of nonsensical words that he says when he feels like "talking". Libby also taught him to scream on demand (without pinching him). That's not very cool though.

2) He can stand. As evidenced here:

3) He is now wearing 6 month old footed sleepers (for length). So he will probably be in the neighborhood of 7 feet tall.

4)  He is making attempts at rolling over from back-to-front. He gets all the way to his side but then his arm is in the way.

5) He can hold crap.

6)He loves bath time and I'm looking forward to some swim lessons when he gets to be 6 months old.

7) He is a ball of laughter...and tears. We still haven't moved completely out of colic land but are making strides. He still has flare-ups and thinks it is cool to stay up till two in the morning screaming. It still kills me every time. I wish that darn digestive system would develop more... He laughs like crazy and seems to think Pat, Libby and I are pretty funny. He is just confirming what I already knew.

8) He smells really good. I could sniff his head all day long, but that doesn't result in money to pay el bills.

9) He recognizes his mom, dad, aunts and familiar sounds and voices.

10) He has a keen eye for fashion.
trendsetters

1 comment:

  1. Haha he's so cute! I couldn't see the pic of him standing. Camille has finally mastered the art of moving her arm out of the way so she can roll over, and she also does front to back now. Babies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.