Sunday, October 28, 2012

30 for 30

Well...my 20's were by far my most favorite decade yet. I LOVED every single year and made sure that each year was filled with adventure. I met/made my best friends in this decade. I met my husband and love, love, love of my life in this decade. I graduated from college. I got my first real job. I bought a house. I took some great trips around my favorite place (the U.S.A). I went to grad school. I got my first teaching job. I met my next love...Jack. I found out I was pregnant with baby number 2.

Here comes 30. I am looking forward to all this next decade has to offer. Mostly I want to focus on changing my somewhat (ahem) cynical, sarcastic and impatient outlook on life. I want to start to become more tolerant of my many pet peeves and to get back to a more spiritual outlook on life (we've really strayed away from that with our lives becoming soooo busy-no excuse).
So here are my 30 goals for my next decade:

1) Be less Crazy (stop having so much anxiety around everyday events...ordering pizza, online bill pay...)
2) Go on more dates
3) Move to Webster
4) Get back to my wedding weight (eek)
5) Go to NYC
6) Be nice
7) Tell less mean girl jokes
8) Go to Boston
9) Workout (at least once a week)
10) Become a better driver
11) Send Jack to New City School
12) Have two more kids...(if Pat will let me)
13) Stop yelling at my mom (even when she accuses me of stealing her forks from her house)
14) Visit Jack's AZ grandparents at least once a year
15) Start a small business
16) Learn to Krump
17) Visit Kara in NY
18) Go to see the Today's Show
19) Write and publish a children's book (not kidding)
20) Get my wisdom teeth out (I promise)
21) Drink more champagne
22) Sell our house
23) Get my master's in Administration
24) Go on a second honeymoon to Ireland
25) Drink less caffeine
26) Go to church
27) Say nice things...only
28) Don't Gossip
29) Watch less reality TV
30) Worry Less


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.