Yes...The living quarters in there are getting PRET-TY, PRET-TY tight (said in a voice like Larry David). Today I had my 38 week doctor's visit. The doctor seems to think that Jack is definitely going to be a BIG boy. I really expected nothing less. Big babies run in my family- My older sister was 7 and 1/2 lbs (the shrimp of the family), I was 8lbs 7 oz and my little sister was 9lbs 5 oz. Plus my dad was a college football player and was about 6'2 and a large man. Pat's dad is 6'3! So...my bet is that this baby is not only going to weigh a lot but will also be pretty long.
I know I am only 38 weeks in and haven't even reached my due date (Oct 10th)...but the doctor still seems to think that we will be having this baby about a week later than the expected date. I am hoping for Friday the 15th so that Pat can have the weekend off with me and only have to take 5 personal days from school.
WHAT DATE DO YOU THINK BABY JACK WILL COME?

My due date guess is going to be October 15 - as a birthday present for Pat.
ReplyDelete