Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stuff to Keep Busy

 In spite of keeping my mind off all things baby related I was reading other mommy blogs that I love to follow. One of my favorites had this quiz on it...So I took it. I couldn't help myself. Here are the results:

Labor Prediction Quiz


Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....


Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long. 


Here are some other activities I gotten myself involved in:

yoga.yoga.yoga. walk.walk.walk. That is my new mantra. I hope to see some progress at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Other than exercise I haven't had much energy the last couple of days. I HAVE had the energy to bake though :(
Here are some of my goods:
Homemade Pumpkin Bread (I may have sampled some before taking the picture)

Cinnamon Swirl coffee Cake



I also am hoping baby will come sooner than my doctor said. So I prepared by going to get a pedicure and painting my toenails blue (since we are having a boy)!
I had to lean way forward to get this shot :)

Essie Nail Polish  (love)!
Lapis of Luxury (essie.com)




I also have been trolling Etsy for amazing hand-knit baby items. I like to put them in my basket for fun, but don't buy them. It somehow feels rewarding. Here are some items I have my eye on that I want to learn to make. If anyone knows how to knit-please teach me!!! I am dying to add a more constructive hobby to my list of things to occupy my time.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rocketandbear

http://www.etsy.com/shop/taffertydesigns
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pleasantlyplumpknits
http://www.etsy.com/shop/twinssoon
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SGardner
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Swifferkins

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PhylPhil
http://www.etsy.com/shop/twistedfate
I got the knitting motivation because one of Pat's friends from work made us this AMAZING sweater for Jack! She is so talented! I can't wait to put him in this! Thank you, Chelcie!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. just took the quiz it said mine would be one to two weeks early... wtf!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it lied to you, Ashley! Tomorrow is D-Day!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.