Sunday, September 19, 2010

37 weeks = Full Term!!!



I am so excited to be 37 weeks and full term!!! I have been totally neurotic this whole pregnancy thinking this or that was a sign of something to worry about. I can't  believe we are already this far along and have been blessed with a healthy pregnancy. We are in the home stretch and I can't wait to meet our little guy. I have definitely caught the "nesting" bug...This week I cleaned the whole house, baked two batches of cookies, made dinner every night, finished all the laundry, took both cars to be cleaned out and car seats put in for the boo-boo, walked a mile and 1/2 everyday, did my prenatal yoga and put up all our fall decos throughout our house. Whoo...By last night I was so tired and uncomfortable...
Sorry for the exposed GIGANTIC belly! For some reason it was more comfortable.
Before passing out for bed last night I had a little scare. I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid because I kept feeling like I was...dripping. As it turns out- no one informed me that when you get really big (WARNING: TMI ahead) you randomly will leak urine when you sit down/stand up too fast, laugh, or put any pressure on your bladder (which is pretty much all the time). I had to pee every five seconds and kept feeling like there was more and more!!! I hope this doesn't continue over the next couple of weeks because going to the bathroom every minute is exhausting in itself.
Today I went shopping with my mom at Galleria. We had a lot of fun shopping for a new purse ( I ended up getting one as well) and looking for a few other must haves for her. After shopping we had Italian Beef for family dinner night and a trifle for dessert (yum). It was a nice, relaxing way to end a very busy week.

Check out how Mom-tastic the inside of my car is:

3 comments:

  1. Oh...thanks. I feel like a blob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peeing thing will only get worse! When the baby drops down, your bladder will get squished to the teeniest size and you'll feel like you have to pee all. the. time. I'll stand up from having just peed, and immediately feel like I have to pee again. It sucks! But at the same time... YAY the baby dropped so that means it's coming out soon!!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.