Friday, October 15, 2010

Overdue Day 5 ish

Ellie is getting tired of waiting for Baby Jack too :)
Well I had my other doctor's appointment this afternoon. AND THERE IS PROGRESS!!!!!!! Okay, I'll calm down. I''m only dilated one centimeter and the doctor could feel his head. I know a centimeter isn't a lot but it is something and since I've been trying every trick in the book I felt rewarded in my efforts. My mom didn't have any progress until the day she went into labor and the doctor said labor and delivery is usually hereditary. So....Tomorrow is Pat's birthday. Wouldn't that be crazy if Jack decided to wait all this time to arrive on his daddy's birthday?

I am so happy about the progress because it will make the induction a little easier (if I have to go that route). Please pray that he comes this weekend though! 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet baby jack!! good luck molly and pat! you both will be the BEST parents ever!!

    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly...this is one stubborn little boy! I hope he doesn't arrive on Pat's birthday. Jack AND Pat deserve separate birthdays...more cake!! Hang in there. It won't be long. If I'm this excited, I can't imagine how the two of you must feel!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...that previous post was from me. I forgot my name...to excited!

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.