Monday, October 18th, 2010 (11:30 a.m.)
It's really weird waiting for your whole life to change. Over the last week I find myself saying, "This is the last time we'll go out to dinner without a babysitter." "This is the last time we'll sleep in and then go out to breakfast at noon." "This is the last time I'll be able to take a long shower."
As you know I am so anxious to meet my son. I can't believe that by Thursday morning I will be A MOM!!! At the same time I find myself gripping onto the last few moments as life just Molly. In celebration of my old life I slept in today, gave myself a manicure and vegged out all morning on T.V.
Dear Jack,
I can't wait to meet you. I've been trying to imagine the moment that you will be born, but it so hard to picture the moment that your life is changed forever. I have wanted to be a mother for so long. I have dreamed about the day that I finally see your face, your little body, your hands and I fall in love.
Love
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.