Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jack- Week One!

I can't believe Jack is already a week old! I feel like he is already changing so much everyday. For one thing he looks less and less scrunchy everyday and is showing off more of his awesome personality. Here is a pictorial review of his week highlighting some mini-milestones :)
Going Home


First night at home sleeping in his bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room
Sleeping ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

The first actual outfit I put him in besides diapers and swaddling blanket

Bonding with Jack
Doing some serious Tummy Time

More Tummy Time


Trying out the playmat
He was smiling at the music player...and maybe Oprah in the background

Already getting SO big

So cute

Last night was his first night sleeping in his crib!

2 comments:

  1. I wish it wasn't so cliche to say, but the time will pass so, so quickly. It is good that you are enjoying and capturing these moments so well to keep them for later. He is growing well, fueled obviously with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elephants on the bedding and on his little outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.