This week began our adventure in teething. Now I understand why people use to put Bourbon on their baby's gums. One shot for momma and one for baby. Bottoms up.
I cried last night right along with him. He was in so much pain from his two top teeth pushing through. They are still under the skin, but you can see them. If they are anything like his momma's two front teeth its only going to get worse from here. If you haven't noticed...I have HUGE front teeth. You can blame my English ancestry.


I can't wait to see those two little teeth and get some sleep!
Baby orajel and some tylenol/ibuprofen worked like a charm for me!
ReplyDeletearrrrgggghhhh! you're supposed to tell me that it gets easier! :) i just got S sleeping through the night...don't tell me it's only going to last a month!
ReplyDeleteon the flip side, J is going to look so darn cute (more so than he already is!) with two little teeth :)