Here is my list of must-haves for Spring Moms:
Espadrille Flats-
These are super comfy and there are so many great styles out from Kate Spade, DVF and Tom's. If you need to save some $$$ though you can pick up a pair at Target for 14.99. These are great for bumming around town with the boo.
Love, Love, Love them in Black.

Long Wear Lipstain in Coral- I'm not usually a lipstick fan. I usually just wear tinted lip gloss, but I am obsessed with the great LIPSTAINS that are out for spring from Lorac and Stila. My favorite is LongWear Lipstain in OUTRAGEOUS. Great for a mom that only has time to put on some under-eye concealer, bronzer and lips!

Jeggings: The perfect denim for that mom who is still trying to lose that baby weight (ah hum) and hasn't quite gotten over living nine months in leggings. This pair is from 7 For All Mankind. They look super cute rolled up with your espadrilles! Target also has an affordable pair by Mossimo (Fit 3) for $20. Roll them up and put on the espadrilles!

Bun Hair: Born out of necessity during Student Teaching, "bun hair" has been my go-to look. It is also on trend this spring with inspiration found in the movie Black Swan, on the DVF and Proenza Schouler Runway and on celebrity moms like Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, Jenny from the Block, Kourtney Kardashian, SJP...and ME! The key to this look is to make it messy and ridiculously on-top of your head-If you make it too neat it looks too prim and proper.
![]() |
| Seen Here on Saint Louis Native Karlie Kloss |
Wayfarer Glasses: My obsession with Wayfarer glasses comes from...the show Parenthood. I absolutely loved Amber's glasses. I ordered my own prescription pair and got them two weeks ago!

Long Cardigans and Men's Dress Shirts: I love pairing long cardigans and men's dress shirts in gingham or chambray together! Love, Love, Love


And Lastly...
I am always super pumped about new OPI nail colors, but I love the new color, Teenage Dream! It has sparkles in it!

I'd love to hear your about your new mom style!





As someone who has always loved your style, I love this entry!
ReplyDeleteSara- Thanks so much! I LOVE your style! Got to get together soon and show off our style ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE those glasses on you! :) Adorable!
ReplyDelete