
I just checked my ranking on TopBabyBlogs.com. We use to always fall in between #29-40....We are now ranked at #429! What in the world happened?! I realize dear reader, that I haven't held up my end of the daily baby blogging and therefore, you have stopped voting.
Okay, okay...
I promise to get back to daily blogging (err) maybe three times a week blogging- IF you start voting your little pants off again. I would REALLY appreciate it. It is hard for me to score free stuff from companies unless I have a reputable blog.
Again, I am not blaming you, dear reader, but without you this blog is just like talking to myself. Which I can do without typing it in to the internet superhighway. So, get out there and vote! I will love you even more for it.
*Reminder*
Click the TopBabyBlogs button to the right of this blog post. A screen will appear that says, "CAST A VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BABY BLOG!", by clicking that it will automatically count your vote and send you to the Top Baby Blogs. That's it. That's all you have to do!
Thanks again. It will help me out a lot and make up for the fact that I wasn't picked for Homecoming Court in high school. Just kidding...kind of. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.