Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Mother's Day

I still can't believe I am a mom. I absolutely love it. It truly is the hardest job I have ever had, but at the same time the one that I am most passionate about. Sunday my Jack and Pat let me sleep in and when I woke up there was a BIG Crate and Barrel box waiting for me. Thanks Pat. We had Pat's mom over for breakfast where I made a delicious strata from scratch. It was so nice to celebrate Pat's mom on her own. We had a nice intimate breakfast with Pat and his mom and sister.

Photobucket

Then we wanted to do something with just our little family. So we headed to the Saint Louis Botanical Gardens. We had a few hours to walk around on such a beautiful day to celebrate our new life together.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

We came home and started to prepare dinner for my mom who was coming over. I was super stressed and perhaps not int the best mood when she arrived, but Pat stepped in and finishing the dinner for me so I could spend time with my mom.
Photobucket

Overall, my first Mother's Day was wonderful. I love my life and I am so honored to be a part of the hardest job on earth...Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.