I also wanted to avoid moms who only dress their baby in organic clothing, don't believe in strollers or battery operated toys and refuse to give their babies pacifiers. Those moms can meet and talk about their homemade patchouli oil and backyard soap making some other time.
Through my blog...and FB I have experienced a great deal of support from down-to-earth, fun, loving, NORMAL moms. I realized that a lot of these moms live in the same city, but don't know each other (cue: cartoon light bulb overhead). With that thought a mom's group was formed. We shall see if other moms will get on board or if it will result in me hanging out with Jack at a coffee shop by myself (sad face).
| This is the image I used on the invite... |
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.