Saturday, March 26, 2011

He sits up!

Milestone Date: 3/25

Jack has been somewhat lagging in his physical milestones. He does not enjoy rolling over (although he'll do it) and doesn't really like to lay on his tummy at all. I make him try a few times a day, but he is pissed at me the whole time.

Anyway, I think I tricked him into this milestone. I took all of his favorite toys and piled them up around him so that he'd be so entertained he wouldn't even realize that he was doing what I wanted (this little person is rather stubborn).

So, now I just have to figure out a way to trick him into crawling...

2 comments:

  1. They always get pissed on their stomachs, I think maybe it is because it takes alot out of them to hold up their heads while on their tummies! To get him to crawl, I put Caleb on all fours and placed something he liked, toy or bottle, a couple feet from him so he would have to crawl in order to get it; however, this pissed him off as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo go Jack! He'll be a crawlin' fool before you know it, and then you'll long for these days when he can't crawl yet!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.