That is the question... I started this blog when I began my prego journey into motherhood. I love that I have a way to look back and vividly remember every moment (I spared no details, dear reader). However, I just quit graduate school due to my lack of time. Do I really need to fill the void with my love of blogging, once more? I don't want this blog to literally die (I have no idea how long Blogger lets you take a hiatus before killing it for you) so I thought I'd make a post and see my response. Motherhood although interesting, surprising and fun doesn't always have a spicy enough topic to write about weekly (for me at least). So, I am considering a thematic shift in my blog shall it continue. Any ideas about what I shall write about? Let me know if you have any input or if you too wish this blog to meet its demise.
P.S. This is also my blog's 100th Post and the exact one year anniversary of the beginning of my blog! Happy Anniversary Blog!

I vote TO BLOG! If you have time, of course. And enjoy it. And as a fellow former English major, I know you must dream about writing, as I do. Right? Right.
ReplyDelete