Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is here again!

I can't believe that fall is here again...I really can't believe that at this time last year I was counting down the days to meeting my baby  boy. Nowadays, Jack and I have been spending our weekends and free time soaking in the last days of summer and enjoying the cooler weather (he's a pretty sweaty kid). Now that he is back up and running (or scaling furniture) after his collarbone injury we are really start to enjoying his first few months of toddler-hood. He is getting to be such a big boy. I was telling a friend the other day that while he was healing I think his little brain was going a mile a minute. He seems to have made so much cognitive development over the last three weeks. He can follow one step directions, wave hello and goodbye, high-five and say "Momma" and "Dada". Now if we could just teach him to call Libby, "TT" and grandma, "Kris Jenner"...

 This weekend we took in the fall weather at the Webster Jazz Fest!
P.S. Jack is not wearing D.O.D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.