Friday, July 15, 2011

Toot,Toot! Beep, Beep!

Jack is crawling!!! Finally I can avoid the judgment of other moms who would ask and I would respond, "Not yet, all he does is sit there". Now we are off! Summer just got even busier...stay tune for a post on that.

 Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

In other news about da boo-boo:
  •  He finally cut two bottom teeth! He still totally chews like a grandpa without his dentures, but now I feel we are getting closer to eating chunkier food (or piano keys). 
 Photobucket
  • He took his first plane ride to AZ to visit his grandpa on Father's Day (he doesn't wear dentures in case you were wondering). 
 Photobucket
  • Da boo-boo is awesome. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay crawling! Now he's into just about everything, huh? Wait until he starts to pull up on stuff! Camille will hang onto my legs when I'm trying to cook or do dishes and it makes it impossible to move at all. No one was judging you, silly. :P He looks SO different compared to the last picture I saw of him. He has the same hair as Camille, like, exactly. They must have the same stylist.

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.