I come from a family of all girls. This blog chronicles my adventure in becoming a "boy mom". I look forward to letting go of my neurotic house cleaning tendencies and embracing my life...in a tree house.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
This blog refused to die...
Although, I might have accidentally killed this blog (with my apparent lack of writing). There is like always a reason for my absence from the blogosphere. Blogger won't let me load anymore pictures unless I give in and buy more storage space. I don't want to do that and I haven't found a way around it yet. I don't want to write blogs without pictures, due to my fear that my words cannot stand alone (case and point- this very sad post)... Until I figure out a loop hole to this storage issue- I am afraid my blog writing is on a sabbatical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awha? I wasn't aware that we had a limited amount of space as far a pictures are concerned. What about the pics that I just link from Google? Do those count?
ReplyDeleteHello! I found you through top baby blogs. I wanted to let you know that you can upload your pictures to flickr or photobucket... etc, and then take the html code and add your pictures that way!! hope that helps!!
ReplyDeleteTaylor- I think it only counts if you use the Picassa website and load directly from there.
ReplyDeleteReilly: I tried your trick, but my pictures turn out either really huge or really small! Help!