Saturday, April 16, 2011

Out of the Infancy Woods...Almost

Its amazing the difference 5 months can make. Now that Jack has been out of the infancy stage (not my favorite stage- I'll admit) he has gotten to be so much fun. He pretends to know what I am saying, he laughs at ALL of my jokes, he eats solids, he sits up and... HE DOESN'T CRY NON-STOP. Good times all around. OH! And recently he has taken on a new bedtime of 7:00 p.m. Giving me a little time to myself in the evenings. Phew. I totally understand why people throw ridiculous 1st birthday parties and go all Tori Spelling on it (i.e Petting Zoo, A cake bigger than your child, a bounce house). It's like announcing to the world that you made it through the first year and you didn't break your baby. I get it.
Photobucket

Evidence of our good times:
Photobucket
Blowing Bubbles at Me

Photobucket
Funny Face

Photobucket
Having Fun with Daddy

I can't wait to see what other cool things he starts to do in the coming months!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh how funny, even with will keeping us at the doc ALL the time, and nearly broke becuase of it I think the 4,5, and 6th months have been my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.