Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thanks!

I have been following this AWESOME blog since my 3rd trimester! Her little boo is a month older than Jack. She is hilarious and also seems to be the jack-of-all trades! I admire her  "hooking" skillz and yesterday I received this gnome hat in the mail from her!!! Her baby has one too!

Here is how neat-o the new hat looks on Jack:

5 comments:

  1. oh my god that hat is adorable. is it crocheted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was wondering if it got there! Those dirty Post Office people told me it would be there on Thursday. He looks so cute! My Mongolian Gnome army is growing! *cackle*

    Oh I forgot to include washing instructions, in case the need arises... hand wash in warm water, lay flat to dry. Don't wring. You can use a mild detergent if you want to, just make sure you wash all of it out before you dry it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, your baby is getting cuter by the minute. Second of all, I started reading this blog you posted a link to and I've been laughing so hard at my desk. I have found something new to entertain me at work!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.