Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7.5 months...A look back.

I really cannot believe its been 7months. I was reminiscing and reading all my old blog posts from the first 3 months of Jack's life. I am still sad that I was so tense, nervous and flustered from Jack's reflux ordeal. I feel like at times I missed out on just enjoying it. I understand now why I felt so scared and why I felt so trapped (I never went anywhere). I was too afraid to take him out because he would have random scream attacks and the necessary supplies to calm him down were often too much even for the diaper bag. Now that we have officially moved out of that stage I am realizing now that if we have the amazing opportunity to have another baby I will be well equipped to handle whatever comes our way. What an amazing guy he has become!

Photobucket
How far we've come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun when you leave a message! It makes me feel neat.